How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband got one of these agreements to sign we live in

Customer Question

My husband got one of these agreements to sign we live in california
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No were afraid if he doesn't sign right away tell fire him even thoug says you can sign voluntary
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: We did talk to labor attorney few months ago for harassment and hostile work environment hr of no use
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Calif
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
His immediate supervisor is basically a bully, has dropped f bomb to husband several occasions, called him names threatened to beat his ass. We have so much audio on this. No we can't use but if he is ever fired we will go after company just want to make sure signing this agreement waives us doing so
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to help if I can.

What agreement are you referring to? I don't see anything uploaded. Can you describe it?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'll have to scan in and send
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Okay, let me know when you get it scanned. Thanks.