Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

My husband got one of these agreements to sign we live in

Customer Question
california JA: Have you talked to...
My husband got one of these agreements to sign we live in california
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No were afraid if he doesn't sign right away tell fire him even thoug says you can sign voluntary
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: We did talk to labor attorney few months ago for harassment and hostile work environment hr of no use
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Calif
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
His immediate supervisor is basically a bully, has dropped f bomb to husband several occasions, called him names threatened to beat his ass. We have so much audio on this. No we can't use but if he is ever fired we will go after company just want to make sure signing this agreement waives us doing so
7/28/2016
Employment Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to help if I can.

What agreement are you referring to? I don't see anything uploaded. Can you describe it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'll have to scan in and send

Okay, let me know when you get it scanned. Thanks.

Tina, Lawyer