How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2136
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband works State of Calif. He is having problems with

Customer Question

My husband works for the State of Calif. He is having problems with his paychecks, they get paid once a month on the 1st (regular hours), and once a month around the 15th (overtime hours). If he works any overtime after the last Saturday of the month he was told that pay comes on the next months overtime check, but he has not been paid for those hours. Also he has Holiday credit issues and overtime hours paid incorrectly. He has talked to his union and management time and time again and can't get anyone to correct this problem. He has all his paperwork and it's about 200 hours that have problems.
Please, please can someone help us?
Thank you,
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 12 months ago.
California has a state agency that can help. Here is their site and claim form to have this addressed.

Related Employment Law Questions