How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 117370
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to get my Funeral Directors and Embalmers

Customer Question

I would like to get my Funeral Directors and Embalmers License in Ala. but am required to pass the State and National funeral directors/embalmers exams. I have Parkins Disease and Dementia which studying will do me no good . I have completed schooling and have a degreee in the Pofession- can I get a medical wavier ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am on social security disability andwould like to return o work, i am 56
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
return to work at 56 sorry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i realize i can't work full time, but part time is a reality
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, there is no such medical waiver to allow you to skip taking the exam and passing it. They can give you some reasonable accommodations to allow you to take the examination, but you would still have to pass the examination like everyone else to get the license. If you cannot pass the examination, then you would need to consider some other type of work that would not require you to pass an examination for licensing.