How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2156
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I worked company 1 year and 3 weeks and was fired but I'm

Customer Question

I worked for my company 1 year and 3 weeks and was fired but I'm owed a substantial year end bonus and they won't give it to me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry to hear that. You would be best served by hiring an attorney to make a demand for you and if they refused to comply to follow lawsuit. You're entitled to your own pain bonus if you earned it prior to your being fired.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me if you had a contract with your employer?