How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2183
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I work in a place and there was a problem with carbon

Customer Question

I work in a place and there was a problem with carbon monoxide poisoning. my agency rents a room in this building. the state was called and the building owner is accusing me of calling the state and has asked me to leave the building and not return.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What should I do since I did not do it . I cannot afford to lose my job since I am a single mom
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
give me your answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know why I was connected to a real estate lawyer when this is a employment
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry about your situation. This would be called wrongful eviction. You would have to file in your local court to have the judge prevent the eviction. You cannot be evicted for raising an issue of health and safety for the tenants.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You do not seem to understand the question
I cannot rate anything if your not giving me a answer for my wuestion
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

If you like we can talk by phone but there are additional charges.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I rate you if you did not answer my question.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
Would you like to perhaps talk by phone so I can fully understand the situation?