Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I work in a place and there was a problem with carbon

Customer Question

I work in a place and there was a problem with carbon monoxide poisoning. my agency rents a room in this building. the state was called and the building owner is accusing me of calling the state and has asked me to leave the building and not return.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What should I do since I did not do it . I cannot afford to lose my job since I am a single mom
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
give me your answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know why I was connected to a real estate lawyer when this is a employment
Question
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry about your situation. This would be called wrongful eviction. You would have to file in your local court to have the judge prevent the eviction. You cannot be evicted for raising an issue of health and safety for the tenants.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You do not seem to understand the question
I cannot rate anything if your not giving me a answer for my wuestion

If you like we can talk by phone but there are additional charges.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I rate you if you did not answer my question.
Would you like to perhaps talk by phone so I can fully understand the situation?