How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to visit with a company structure attorney about a

Customer Question

I need to visit with a company structure attorney about a social security benefit question.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 12 months ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand what you meant by you "need to visit with a company structure attorney."

Are you looking for an office consultation? A representation? If so, this site does not offer legal representation. The Attorneys on this site only provide general legal information by answering questions asked. So, if you have a specific question, kindly ask it so that I can try to answer it. However, if you are looking for legal representation, someone who would contact Social Security Administration on your behalf, I am sorry that I will not be able to assist you.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Related Employment Law Questions