Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Is it legal employer to post work errors to see?

Customer Question
Is it legal for my...
Is it legal for my employer to post work errors for everyone to see?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
7/21/2016
Employment Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

Hello
​This is Samuel. Are you the only employee he does this to?

Tina, Lawyer

I must thank you all for such a positive and knowledgeable Expert in your Employment Law category. She has provided much relief and answers for me in the midst of dealing with a case. I am totally pleased with her customer service and care.

MildredWashington, DC

Excellent direction from Socrateaser to help me preserve and pursue my rights as a proud American who has become unemployed in this messed-up economic downfall. Thank you

Happy CustomerDenver, CO