How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 116710
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is it a law to have the EO office to do an addendum to

Customer Question

Is it a law to have the EO office to do an addendum to initial memorandum Breach of Settlement Agreement Response when they made an error? They conveyed the quote correctly to confirm with me by email, but written it completely different in memorandum, which sends the message of me lying, brining false judgement against someone. I was not counsel to discuss what they written to correct any miscommunications, and during the out-brief I was not provided a copy to read before or during, to include I was informed by EEO representative if I disagree with their findings I would have to file formal. They are aware I am eligible for retirement. To add This placed me under heat with all of management. Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If they have made a mistake, there is no actual statute or law as to how it is corrected, but if they made a mistake they typically issue a corrected report. You need to contact the director of the office or a supervisor and show them the mistake and ask for the corrected report to be issued.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The expert is for educational only. I wanted an expert of law under Equal Opportunity for the government employee.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Please go back and read the terms of this site, we are for educational purposes only because by state law we cannot represent anyone from this site. This was explain to you and you agreed to those terms before posting your question.
I assure you that I actually do represent employees in employment disputes and discrimination claims, so if you have any follow up questions, please use reply and I am glad to answer them.