Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Team - I have an unique situation. I was offered a FTE

Customer Question

Team - I have an unique situation. I was offered a FTE opportunity at my client. I have notified my employer as i have accepted the opportunity. My employer is not an immediate vendor for the client he has been introduced via a middle layer who is actually the prime vendor.
I have notified the both of them. Now my client is working on getting my LCA approved and also my H1 transfer. mean while my employer has sent me an email saying that i have signed a contract in 2010 (Of course this was with a different client, where the contract has already ended 2 years back with the client). Now they are constantly calling me and leaving VM saying that I cannot Join the client and also there will be a contract breach
They are asking me to go to their office and settle things. Couple of pointers is
1. When i signed the contract in 2010 as i was joining my employer, I was working for a different client - The contract with this client ended in 2014
2. I was on bench and I just got paid for a month and later no pay
3. The current client i am joining FTE is not a direct client to my employer.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,