How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LegalKnowledge Your Own Question
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 28077
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
LegalKnowledge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is the process to properly punish fraudulent activities

Customer Question

What is the process to properly punish fraudulent activities and be fairly compensated to the utmost all Laws Just provide.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Can you share with me a little more about the situation, victim and damages?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My wife my mother and I are victims of fraud by the misuse of power of a medical and political legacy that conspiring against me interfere with us and my business. As well, others are as well involved and I have not yet achieved justice.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the additional information. Fraud is a crime against the State and if you want punishment to be imposed, it has to be done through the court. You and your wife and mother are the victims here and your interest is represented by the State. The person who is committing the fraud is committing a criminal offense and can be charged. When they are, the State will seek restitution for any damages which you all have suffered, as a result of their actions. Moreover, you three can also file a civil lawsuit, for other damages which results from their actions. As such, you can go after them criminally and civilly. The fraud needs to be reported to the local authorities so they can investigate and determine what this person can be charged with and make an arrest, as needed.

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!