How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need representation against my employer and OSHA behavior

Customer Question

I need representation against my employer and OSHA for egregious behavior and not following protocol and obtaining CRITICAL water samples even after employer response recommends this through an independent air quality company. My documents speak for themselves of the horrible incompetence and neglect following a workplace Legionnaires diagnosis which was reported at state level. this is called "VITAL" reporting and sampling is called CRITICAL. OSHA failed to protect this american worker, and almost, if not looks like a conspiracy to spoliate this pertinent sampling, according to all that have viewed our documents. We have been told to seek a civil attorney and civil suits are won on preponderance of evidence, we have this, just need guidance to proceed. thank you please advise
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####