Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

A gentleman that works is on parole in Montana. As part of s

Customer Question

A gentleman that works for me is on parole in Montana. As part of his job , he is required to travel about twice a month to other states. He receives a pass from his parole officer. Recently, he was told that he cannot have a pass until September. He has been on parole since he was 18 for some checks (200K+) that he forged. His parole should be ending in April of 2017. Is there anything he can do so that he can keep his job? He has been a great worker for the past 3 years and I hate to lose him. Thank you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

They must view him as a flight risk. The only recommendation i would have would be to get a judge's order allowing for him to travel across state lines without violating his order. The Parole officer would have to comply with a judge's order.