Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

How do I get the EEOC to review my retaliation case?

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/7/2016
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Patrick, Esq.
Have you filed a complaint with them yet?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No
May I ask--why did you negatively rate my service to you in the other question thread?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Because it did not give me any information I did not already know. Your answer applies to any case that goes to a jury. I was hoping for a legal determination regarding whether an allegation about racial harassment is sufficient to prove a case.

I really don't know how to answer the question any different than I did. One's own personal testimony IS legally sufficient to prove a case for racial harassment. I thought that is what I explained in my other answer, but perhaps I was not clear.

Please keep in mind that I am trying to help you here, and there is no need to negatively rate my service to you as your first response to not getting the information you need. I am always happy to answer followup questions and to work with customers until they are completely satisfied. Negative ratings really hurt my standing with this website, which is how I make a living. I can work with you in the other question thread if there is still anything you are unclear about regarding the legal sufficiency of one's personal testimony to carry a harassment claim. But please try to understand where I am coming from.

Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer