How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Any one available to talk?

Customer Question

Any one available to talk?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. Can you tell me what your question involves? Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've filed a complaint with the Equal employment office about my employer I recieve a letter back from telling if I want to file to respond to them. I need a lawyer to help represent my case.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for responding. This would be outside the areas of my expertise. Therefore, I am going to opt out to open your question up to all experts so another expert can hopefully timely provide you the information you seek. Please do not respond to this post as it will only slow the process of such an expert picking up your question. Take care.

Expert:  Joycelaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an attorney.

May I help you.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

We are not permitted to represent JA customers; but if you have a specific legal question that you want answered please let us know. If you need a referral to an employment law attorney in your area, try this link.