How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

FMLA, Michigan, No, I applied and was turned down because of

Customer Question

JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Michigan
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I applied for FMLA and was turned down because of section 825.122 child over 18. It states a child over 18 is covered if it is a incapated condition.I am a federal gov worker USPS
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

What is your specific question regarding FMLA that I can help you with today?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I applied for FMLM it was denied because of section 825.122 child over age 18. It said in the section that a child over 18 if it is a incapated condition what can I do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I work for USPS my child had foot surgery and cannot preform any duties can I appeal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already sent in my payment David Hogg visa ending in 5456
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried to change password ***** tried to continue but was sent to a free trial which I don't want now I can't do anything help
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

different expert. what can I answer for you?

Related Employment Law Questions