How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 56901
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Worked dealership years, physically attacked by owners son

Customer Question

Worked for family dealership for 17 years, physically attacked by owners son (he's an owner also) fired for no reason a month later at age 52. They have made a habit of firing with no reason (at will) the 50 year old workers.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

You have a right to pursue a claim for assault and wrongful discrimination and retaliation. You may do so through counsel which may seek to work out a settlement out of court, or filing a case in state court. Counsel can work on contingency fee basis, for which and are good resources.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Is that clear?

Related Employment Law Questions