Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
11313492

Do I have a case of discrimination

Customer Question

Do I have a case of discrimination
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

What happened?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
subteach quit calling me to sub, they kept telling me that teachers were asking for certain subs
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

It is discriminatory if it is based on your race, gender, age, nationality, or religion.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Is that clear?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It could be any or all of them
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
You can pursue on multiple grounds!The eeoc is a federal agency charged with reviewing discrimination complaints. www.eeoc.gov is its site and you can pursue a complaint using it.You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved!martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.