How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband was wrongfully terminated by discrimination a

Customer Question

My husband was wrongfully terminated by discrimination a month ago through accusations by another employee that had to do with a mental health issue. He is a vet. He was employed for about 7 years.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I must tell you, this is a tribal college. We are having many difficulties finding someone that knows native law. He is not native himself. We are in Hayward, WI.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: WE have tried many that won't or can't help. He has filed with the Equal Rights department. We are awaiting news on that.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No...just that he is a vet. He has TBI and the employee that wanted him out went to HR and told them he was making the area that he worked in hostile. He was a Farm Manager - an Agricultural research manager.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

are you asking for options to pursue a case?