How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am not getting all that I am suppose to get from my

Customer Question

I am not getting all that I am suppose to get from my pension from the federal government. I retired from the government in 2010. Before I left , I deposited close to $4,000 for my my MILITARY SERVICE DEPOSIT. After 18 monthes after I left, I received a letter that they wanted to return the money to me. They said that the paperwork was not done correct and was not accepted. I asked the Human Resource office of the Pentagon( my employer) to correct their mistake. After several attempts, I got nowhere, so I asked for help from Congressman' Office. There was an investigation, but I have received no satisfaction
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?