How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 57382
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was recently red only two weeks have passed but the

Customer Question

I was recently hired only two weeks have passed but the employer is being a bully to me. What options do I have to keep my job?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

very sorry to hear of this apparent harassment.

have you complained to HR? considered having a lawyer to speak to management or HR?

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if that is clear and if I can clarify anything please ask me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just don't know if I ask a lawyer to talk with HR I could jeopardize my job. I only started two weeks ago and already the employer who used to be my professor is trying to get rid of me. It's like she has a vandetta against me.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
You can try to work it out cordially and have a conversation expressing an interest in just doing your job and helping company. But if you meet resistance having a lawyer reach out can help end the and are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.Other options to consider if still gets worse. You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved!
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Please rate me positively.