How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 9338
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Call me *********** I have a job but 't get pad 4 gas over

Customer Question

Call me *********** I have a job but don't get pad 4 gas over 90 2 work and 90 back he pays no gas and now I'm not getting called in and w
Other guys r getting called in
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want my money back
U never responded can you send me an email verifying that I get my money back
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

You are entitled to reimbursement for gas, and you can file a complaint with the labor commissioner for that and for late paid wages, plus penalties, see for links to the claim form and instructions.

I hope this information is helpful.