Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

I am an aircraft mechanic who has lost numerous positions

Customer Question

I am an aircraft mechanic who has lost numerous positions recently. I go though the hiring
process interviews get a date to report to work then I am fired. Employers will not speak to me. I have discovered the prime contractor- someone in government who approves
contracts does not like me. I meet all requirements including physicals. I have signed forms concerning race and disabilities even special accommodations. I believe it is possibly age discrimination.
Geofry Bussen
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, occasionally I will respond from a mobile JA unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response - but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. Have you considered consulting an attorney? It sounds like you have been "hired" - so there doesn't seem to be any age discrimination in the hiring process but I'm a little unclear as to where in the process you end up being fired.