How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I work large company on a federal contract. The group I work

Customer Question

I work for a large company on a federal contract. The group I work with were all told directly by a person with the title of vice president that we had to work more than 40 hrs a week but had to enter only 40 hrs on our time sheets. Do I have a valid complaint for non-compensation of my time?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you today.

I am sorry to learn of this situation. Yes, you are entitled to be paid for the hours you work (not just the hours you are scheduled).

You can submit a wage and hour complaint here: