How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My shop is Inc with my step son being a share holder. He is

Customer Question

My shop is Inc with my step son being a share holder. He is paid by the number of hours a job calls for. Awhile back, he stopped giving me his time sheet. I kept asking him for them but always says he forgot. Now he is 3 months behind and I can't afford to catch up so I pay him when he finally gives me one. It's May and he is finally goving me March. He wants me to double up on his checks. I told him that creates a hardship on the shop. I told him he was irresponsible and not the shops fault. Where do i stand on this. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question. Is your step son an employee of the corporation? Or is he only a shareholder? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.