Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I've hired some people and they know a couple things but

Customer Question
want to learn more but...
I've hired some people and they know a couple things but want to learn more but I cannot afford the time or money to train them... is it legal to offer them the option to clock out and learn from a fellow employee if they want to use their knowledge to work more hours once they learn the task?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
5/24/2016
Employment Lawyer: hrpro37, Sr. Director, Human Resources replied 1 year ago
hrpro37
hrpro37, Sr. Director, Human Resources
Good Afternoon, Thanks for using JustAnswer. It is legal to have an employee clock-out and then shadow a fellow employee as long as they aren't doing any actual work and it is their choice (not required). Thanks,Amber (Please don't forget to rate me, it is how I get paid!).
hrpro37
hrpro37
hrpro37, Sr. Director, Human Resources