Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I am being sad by a law firm that has been heedlessly

Customer Question
I am being sad by...

I am being sad by a law firm that has been heedlessly pursuing this case even after all the entity have claimed bankruptcy. I opened a new company following all the rules purchasing the equipment and contracts from the trustee for the bankrupted company. This law firm still won't quit attaching a successor a alter ego scenario to any business that opens up. This firm from the beginning has received 2 letters from employees from my company that claimed that they were approached by these 2 plaintiffs to falsify testimony in order to join them in this law suit. They were asked to lie and provide false allegations against this company in order to keep this going.

What Can I do to file charges against them or the firm for not disclosing this information?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
5/16/2016
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and the issues, and resubmit. Thank you for your cooperation,
Customer reply replied 1 year ago

I am being sued by a law firm that has been heedlessly pursuing labor case even after all the entities (Owners and Company) have claimed bankruptcy. I opened a new company following all the rules purchasing the equipment and contracts through the trustee from the bankrupted company as a transfer of assets. This law firm still won't quit attaching a successor and/or alter ego scenario to any business that I open up.

She is also defaming our names and impeding on us obtaining a license from the City by calling them and feeding them flash information about our case. I want to know what I can do about that as far as counter suing. She also withheld evidence and is still not disclosing the fact that she received information that negates this case below.

This firm from the beginning has received 2 letters from employees from my previous company that claimed that they were approached by these 2 plaintiffs to falsify testimony in order to join them in this law suit. They were asked to lie and provide false allegations against this company in order to keep this going.

Thank you for the information. However, I still do not understand your post. What is your relationship to the "entities" that have gone bankrupt? Why are you being pursued in a labor case? Kindly provide proper foundation for your question.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago

I am one of the owners that went bankrupt

Sued for overtime

What other kind of foundation are you looking for ????

Thank you for the information. I will opt out and give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
different expert here. have you considered a malpractice complaint or a discplinary bar complaint with the state bar?
Infolawyer, Lawyer