Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Christopher,We are Primary Care Medical Office

Customer Question
Hi Christopher,We are Primary Care...
Hi Christopher,We are Primary Care Medical Office (oaktonhealthcenter.com) and going to hire Physical Therapy Management company to provide Physical Therapists and PT Assistants to our Physical Therapy department. The payment is per visit (different types of visits). I'm looking for contract sample or template. Can you help me with that?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
5/15/2016
Employment Lawyer: Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Christopher B, Esq.
Here is a link to an independent agreement for health care providers: http://www.purdue.edu/business/risk_mgmt/pdf/RM40.pdfIt is between Purdue University and an independent health care provider that is an independent contractor. Of course you will have to redraft certain aspects of it, but it is a good place for you to start.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I found number of similar contracts online, but I am looking one between a Hiring company (our primary care office) and Management company who provides licensed medical professionals.
This is actually the whole difference, to make agreement with a single provider or agreement with a management company who should be responsible for providers.
I will go ahead and opt out and open it up to other experts to see if someone has a better example for you.
Employment Lawyer: attyadvisor, Attorney replied 1 year ago
attyadvisor
attyadvisor, Attorney
Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. The attorney that was assisting you opted out ad decided not to continue working with you. The site asked me if I would assist you. Pursuant to the terms of service of the site we are only permitted to provide general information, which may have been why the initial attorney opted out. It is best to have any contract by a local attorney that can address the specific needs of your contract. I would be able to provide you with links for basic sample agreements or I can provide a link for attorneys in your area that ca draft an agreement for you. I can provide a link for local attorneys that provide free consultations in your area if that would help. Where is your office located?
You are talking about fee splitting?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello,No fee splitting, just hiring a company who will manage professionals (physical therapists) who will provide services in our office.
you are looking for a management company that provides licensed independent contractors to provide services in your office. Is that correct?
attyadvisor
attyadvisor
attyadvisor, Attorney