Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I was terminated after a slip and fall accident pending my

Customer Question
drug test. Now being...
I was terminated after a slip and fall accident pending my drug test. Now being told still terminated due to failure to follow policy after my drug test came back negative today. Not sure what policy I did not follow and what legal action I can take to go back to work at my job.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
5/13/2016
Employment Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Loren, Lawyer
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney and I look forward to assisting you.Do you have a written employment agreement requiring cause for termination?Do you believe you were treated differently than other employees due to your race, religion, ethnicity, etc.?
Tina, Lawyer