Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I've recently started working a job I had an encedint where

Customer Question

I've recently started working a job I had an encedint where I was passed out at work and another where I was in the hospital I was told by a manager that he well talk to hr about my leave of absent because I wasn't their 90days yet they told me I had seven call in and I only had. Five the the two days were half of days long story short they just fired me no warning nothing a week before then it was a indecent that happens in the brake room where some employees were saying rasicst comments and they said they were investigating it and nothing has changed but I got layid off
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm the only American American who works my shift I took it to managers and nothing has changed the people are still working there and I'm fired but I was the one who was uncomftetble working there and they took no action against them but they took action against me because of my health
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to hear this. You may have a discrimination or retaliation claim if you raised these issues with HR and they ignored it and instead fired you. You should consult with a local employment attorney sbout filing a claim. As for the health issues they can terminate your employment at any with or without cause. You need to be at your job for longer period of tine to have FMLA protection.
If you have no further questions, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated as we only get paid for positive ratings of 3 stars or more.