Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN AND A VETERAN FROM ARMY.. I RETIRED

Customer Question
22 YEARS OFFICER IN MILITARY...
I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN AND A VETERAN FROM ARMY.. I RETIRED 22 YEARS OFFICER IN MILITARY. NOW IN ACADEMIA A NON AMERICAN ON VISA IS SCRUTINIZING ME IN WORK PLACE. I AM NOT BEING TREATED FAIRLY BY THIS JERK WHO IS NOT EVEN QUALIFIED FOR HIS PROMOTION. HE IS LIMITED IN MGT. AND IN LEADERSHIP. HE LIED ABOUT STUDENTS WRITING LETTER ABOUT ME.. HE WONT SHOW ME THE LETTERS AND THE PROVOST WONT MAKE HIM SHOW ME THE LETTERS. I TOLD THEM TO REDACT NAMES.. SO I DO BELIEVE THERE IS A CONSPIRACY. I AM THE VICTIM, HE IS ON VISA FROM AFRICA. NO EXPERIENCE. I AM FULL PROFESSOR, DOCTORATE, AND TENURE. THEY ARE PROTECTING HIM. I ALSO AM IN CANCER TREATMENT.. SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
IS IT POSSIBLE I CAN GET HIM DEPORTED. HE IS SUCH A DISGUSTING PERSONALITY DISORDER. OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE PERSONALITY DISORDER. I AM A PSYCHOLOGIST...I CAN DIAGNOSE. I AM DEALING WITH A RUTHLESS NOBODY.....HE IS ABOUT 7FT TALL, BLACK MAN, VERY BIG GUY. THINKS HE IS A PONTIFF. EXPECTS US TO GO TO HIS OFFICE IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO HIM. I WOULD NOT GO TO HIS OFFICE IF I WAS PAID NOW. I WANT TO STAY ON THE JOB, I AM GOOD AT WHAT I DO., STUDENTS DO LIKE ME., HE IS JUST EXERCISING HIS NARCISSISTIC FEATURES AND IS OBNOXIOUS. AND DANGEROUS. HE MAKES DRAMA AND LOVES IT....I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM DEPORTED. IS THAT POSSIBLE? I HAVE CANCER AND CANNOT FIGHT. THE CHEMO IS MAKING ME VERY LIMITED IN SPENDING ENERGY; I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS.
5/12/2016
Employment Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSE
Employment Lawyer: hrpro37, Sr. Director, Human Resources replied 1 year ago
hrpro37
hrpro37, Sr. Director, Human Resources
Hello, I understand your frustration. The best course of action would be to contact your HR department with any complaints you have. You have a right not to work within a hostile work environment and your employer is obligated to take action if you feel you are being discriminated against or treated in an unfair way. As far as deportation, no one can stop you from filing a complaint with immigration but be careful to not become the harasser in the situation as this could lead to disciplinary action for yourself. I would be more than happy to continued this chat, please rate me and we can continue talking things out!
hrpro37
hrpro37
hrpro37, Sr. Director, Human Resources