Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I have a question i signed a relocation contract with my employer

Customer Question
under duress it was a...
i have a question i signed a relocation contract with my employer under duress it was a 5000 dollars but after taxes it was 3833.83 and i was to have a address in the state with in one year from jan2015 to jan2016 i worked 68 days i went out on stress leave last year now they are trying to make me pay it back and i think its not fair
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/12/2016
Employment Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
This does appear to be a violation of the agreement. Do you have any specific questions? Do you still want to talk by phone?
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer