How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2020 Your Own Question
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2578
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Attorney2020 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm representing an individual who has filed a complaint

Customer Question

I'm representing an individual who has filed a complaint with the EEOC. His complaint was initially dismissed by the agency, and reversed on appeal as to his hostile work environment claim. It appears that he may be able to file a civil claim so I am trying to get confirmation of this? Along, with how I would serve Ray Mabus, Secretary, Department of the Navy, Agency? I can email you the decision from the EEOC in Washington if that would be helpful.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.
Did you receive a notice of rights to sue letter from the EEOC?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Someone else from your company is working on my question. But thanks for your response.
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.