How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 117370
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What if I have a complaint against the Disciplinary Admini

Customer Question

what if I have a complaint against the Disciplinary Administrator?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The fact that the disciplinary administrator found no violation is his opinion and within his discretion, you cannot sue him for that. However, if this attorney did wrong what you say he did wrong, then you have recourse, you sue the attorney for malpractice. Filing a complaint against the disciplinary administrator does not get you anywhere with your claims, but suing the attorney who lied for malpractice and seeking money damage from him would be your recourse.