Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I AM FALSELY ACCused of pinching a student what is my course

Customer Question
of action?...
i AM FALSELY ACCused of pinching a student what is my course of action?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
5/8/2016
Employment Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer
Hello, Who is accusing you? Have you been charged with a crime?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I was handing out assignment papers to a student. She was not paying attention I touched her on her arm to get her attention. She told me she was going to tell her grandma and the administrator that I pinched her., she did. They asked me for a statement .I wrote something but I was so taken aback by this whole situation I didnt think this child could be serious. The counsellor told me they will do external investigation. Now they call me for an interview. I am innocent what do I do?
Thank you. This is an employment law matter and not a criminal issue. So I am going to opt out and have it moved to the appropriate category. I wish you good luck with this matter.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you
Employment Lawyer: Andrea, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Phone call session started
Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I am an Attorney. I will be glad to Answer your question and the only thing I ask of you is that you leave a positive rating. This will not cost you anything additional, and it is the only way that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you. I will ask JustAnswer to process your request for telephone call. This should not take more than a few moments, Okay ? ANDREA
Tina, Lawyer