Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Received a needs improvement appraisal after a supervisor's

Customer Question

Received a needs improvement appraisal after a supervisor's one month review. Been in position 38 years. Supervisor sldo gave me a "no" to the employee is suited for the position. Says the evaluation will not go in my file and that she firs not know what I do. Wants to discuss the evaluation with be do she can do my objectives til the end of August. The pgm snd unit she is a part of was discontinued by leadership. I plan to respond. I feel humiliated as she had gone to the CEO.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.Before we begin a bit more detail would be helpful please.Do you have a written employment agreement requiring cause for termination?Do you believe you were treated differently than other employees due to your race, religion, ethnicity, etc.?