Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I WAS MANAGER OF RETAIL STORE. INJURED ON THE JOB AND MY SUPERVISOR AND CFO UNDERMINED MY

Customer Question

i WAS MANAGER OF RETAIL STORE. INJURED ON THE JOB AND MY SUPERVISOR AND CFO UNDERMINED MY POSTION AND AUTHORTY AS MANAGER. EMPLOYEES AND 2ND STARTED TO IGNORE MY INSTRUCTIONS. FIRED WHEN EMPLOYEE LEFT HIS JOB. NO OTHER EMPLOYEE'S WERE DISIPLINED. HR WAS AT MY STORE WHEN I WAS AT LUNCH. SHE TALKED TO MY CREW AND NEVER CONSULTED ME.
CAUGHT HER IN STORE ONE DAY. SAID SHE WAS LOOKING FOR ME. SAID " I WAS IN MY OFFICE" SHE DID NOT LOOK FOR ME THERE AS WHY WOULD "YOU"BE THERE?
HARRASED, DENIED ACCESS TO INFORMATION, ALL DECISIONS MADE BY ME QUESTIONED. COMPLAINTS ABOUT ME, BUT NEVER A NAME, DATE OR TIME....ONLY HER WORD AS TO THESE EVER BEING REAL. ASSISTANT SHARED PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME AS WELL AS COMPLAINING,
THOUGHT JOB WOULD KILL ME. 29 YRS AT THIS LOCATION. EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR AWARDED ONE TIME IN OVER 60 YEARS. HANGS WITH MY NAME ON IT. HELP!
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to hear this. I think you have some very strong claims that you should talk to an attorney about pursuing. First your worker's compensation claim. Second, you seem to be have been subjected to a hostile work environment and harassment. I'm also suspecting there is some retaliation going on against you because you filed the worker's compensation claim.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THAT'S NOT $46.00 WORTH OF A REPLY
SO THERE IS A GOOD CASE TO FILE? OKAY SMOKE BREAK.....BRB
I'm here to answer your questions. This just starts the dialogue. If you like we can also talk by phone but there are additional charges. Let me know what your specific questions are.