Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I was released from work over a policy violation called preventable

Customer Question
loss. The employee handbook says...
I was released from work over a policy violation called preventable loss. The employee handbook says amounts over 2500.00 further disciplinary/ termination. There was two people involved. The teller and me the Head Teller. I was fired she was not. Do I have any recourse?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
4/28/2016
Employment Lawyer: Ellen, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ellen, Lawyer
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me whether you were given a reason for the different treatment.
Tina, Lawyer