Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Was admitted to hospital with Dr orders to take

Customer Question
was admitted to hospital for...
was admitted to hospital for surgery with Dr orders to take 10 days off, sill in hospital with complications and my boss emails me and tells me they've begun training someone else on my position but i can come back at any time as an extra helper. Is this legal
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/28/2016
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Patrick, Esq.
Hello and welcome. How many employees does your employer have and in what state are you located? Finally, has your employer actually refused to hire you back yet, or do you just anticipate this is what will happen?
Hello, were you able to view my response above? Please let me know if you are having any trouble at all. I look forward to assisting you....
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer