How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can i call and talk? JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to

Customer Question

can i call and talk?
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Employment Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: ok my employer is asking me to take a pay cut second time in a year so the 2nd time i said i will resign, so he is saying you signed a non complete agreement so u cannot leave us and work with the client through another complany
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: i am an employee but on a project basis, once thie current project is done they will not pay me
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: i work at the client location and have nothing important about our complany information, its more like they are fulfilling the clients staffing needs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Employment Lawyer should know?
Customer: so i want quit this complany and move to new complany on the same project through different company
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. I see you state, "can i call and talk?" If so, you have two options: 1) Normally, you would reply and tell me a little more about the issue and we would discuss this online via this medium. But also there is a new phone options. 2) You can request a phone call for a premium. You should see that option on your screen somewhere. NOTE that the site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts receive the request as well, and they may agree to the call. They will also have your question and my replies to build upon, so nothing will be lost. If you wish to request a call, feel free to do so. If you wish to discuss this online, please reply via this thread and tell me more about the issue and what state this is in. Thank you.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!