Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I'm looking attorney on a contingency basis. I was with

Customer Question
I'm looking for a attorney...
I'm looking for a attorney on a contingency basis. I was with a company for almost 8 years and it was a teamsters union job and I got fired wrongfully. I retained a attorney on a contingency basis but I'm looking for one regarding the union representative bribing me to walk away
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
4/15/2016
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Tina, Lawyer