Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

What is Left a job reasons under unfavorable

Customer Question
Hi, what is Left...
Hi, what is Left a job for other reasons under unfavorable circumstances mean while submitting for clearance I left one job due to work life balance is that falls in this category
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am filling up a background check for Investigation and under Employment record there is a question which is "Left a job for other reasons under unfavorable circumstances" My question what is that exactly means "unfavorable". In one of my previous employement I quit because I started my own company but before I leave they have put in the exit Interview form that I have left because of "Work Life Balance" Is that falls under the question they are asking
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
4/13/2016
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
That means that you left while being investigated for misconduct or you left just before being fired or instead of being fired. If you left voluntarily because you wanted to improve your quality of life, that is not unfavorable circumstances, you just left to find a better job.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney