Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Can you tell me how far back Trugreen goes on their background

Customer Question

Can you tell me how far back Trugreen goes on their background checks for prospective employers?
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm about to have a criminal background ran on me for sales position. I had a felony 30 years ago and need to know if they go that far back.. Please can you tell me?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Employment Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: No, that the info I need.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All I want to know is how far back they check. I do NOT want to subscribe to a monthly program. I paid the $5.00 for this questions and that's all I want and need. Can you answer this for me?
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
expert here, are you asking how many years back from date of the check?
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
If so, it is 10 years unless otherwise requested by employer.Is the answer clear and acceptable?