Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Boss tells you that you are at the end of his knife is this

Customer Question
considered harassment...
boss tells you that you are at the end of his knife is this considered harassment
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/12/2016
Employment Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Can you please clarify the circumstances. Did he threaten you? Tell at you? Did he say anything else? Etc.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!
Tina, Lawyer