Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Do I have a case if I suffered retaliation from an employer

Customer Question
I blew the whistle on?...
Do I have a case if I suffered retaliation from an employer I blew the whistle on?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/12/2016
Employment Lawyer: John, Employment Lawyer replied 1 year ago
John, Employment Lawyer
How did you blow the whistle on the employer? What type of retaliation occurred?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
just a minute.In Sep. 2015,I reported 1.sexual harassment 2, other ethics violations regards ***** ***** to sexual harassment complaint, 3.Negligent by ways of manager's failure to properly respond tp the complaints. 4. manager failed to respond to victim's complaint. 5.lost store keys
These aren't whistleblower violations. To have a whistleblower violation you must report something to a government agency,. You do though have civil rights violation/retaliation claims because of reporting sexual harassment claims and being terminated in retaliation for the same.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Will give some more information in about 1 hr.ok
Ok
I am sending you this follow-up to determine if you require furtherassistance with your matter. I believe I have answered your question tothe best of my abilities. I truly enjoy helping others with my knowledgeand experience, and I believe I provide a valuable service. If you agree that my response was of value to you, please support my endeavor to share my knowledge by providing a positive rating. You have already been charged the full amount for your question. Providing a positive rating will not cost you any additional charge, but it will permit the website to credit me with answering your question. Otherwise, the website does not credit me with answering your question. Thanks.
John, Employment Lawyer