How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In 1994 my husband,*** *** **** was informed by social

Customer Question

in 1994 my husband, *** *** **** was informed by social security that he had 1235.72432 units of shares in *** *** **** of Chicago & *** *** **** plan. His plan number *** *** **** with the identification number of *** *** ****. Are these still available. He is deceased.
Thank you, Dorothy *** *** ****, ****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you contacted the pension benefit guaranty corporation ( Also, have you contacted the union if this was a union plan, since we do not have access to those records?
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.