Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I believe I am being discriminated against due to my race (Caucasian)

Customer Question
at cardinal health d.c.. I...
I believe I am being discriminated against due to my race (Caucasian) at cardinal health d.c.. I was trained as are the rest of the crew to do a job in a certain way. I am being overburdened by the other races due to the supervisors unwillingness to correct this issue. I am afraid this is a mute point because I received a final warning to stop explaining to my peers the need to follow procedures. I have attempted to contact H.R. on several occasions with no response. What can I do from here ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
4/8/2016
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
what outcome are you seeking? settlement?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Since future employment with them is questionable , Settlement may be the only outcome.
Normally this is pursued by local counsel which threatens legal action and eeoc complaint. Normally race based claims flow against minority claimants but caucasion claimants can still pursue albeit more difficult. Local counsel can raise leverage and help secure a settlement based on the conduct of the employer.
Kindly let me know if acceptable.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am unable to continue. My funds are quite limited. I guess I will simply find work elsewhere. Cardinal health can enjoy their employees that treat others improperly. Thank you for your time . Dawn
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Your evaluation stars won't let me pick them. I give you a 4 star.
Thank you!
Infolawyer, Lawyer