Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Myself and another coworker the highest paid in the department

Customer Question
let go. The week after...
Myself and another coworker the highest paid in the department let go. The week after we find they hired a COO. Neither of our positions were replaced. During employment tenure asked to lie, harassment, hostile work environment, etc. The day let go the immediate supervisor took some of the staff out for ice cream and later advised we were being let go. Staff asked to rewrite incident reports due to potential law suits. Staffed asked when writing up incident reports not to save or send thru emails, but to hand deliver.Sexual harassment of clients by staff. Because clients had no voice or power was ignored. Asked not to see doctor as much for illness. Penalized due to legitimate family illness (hospitalization). On the day of release police on stand by, and additional staff called in. Officer exited property after African American female left. Did not stay for the exit of Caucasian female.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
4/8/2016
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
I am sorry to read about your job loss. I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your question? How many employees does your employer have? Are you alleging gender and racial discrimination?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can we sue the agency?
There are over 50 employees.
Thank you for the information. However, I still need a response to one of my questions: Are you alleging gender and racial discrimination?
Tina, Lawyer