Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

I had CDL LICENSE AND RECENTLY MOVED TO NEW JERSEY FROM PHILA

Customer Question

i had CDL LICENSE AND RECENTLY MOVED TO NEW JERSEY FROM PHILA , NOW IAM MOVING BACK TO PHILA WILL THE STATE ADD MY CDL LICENSE FROM BEFORE I MOVED
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. Did you transfer your license to New Jersey? If you did and do not have a PA license you will need to apply for a PA license again and start the process over although it is possible to transfer a CDL from another state and thus are not required to retake the CDL test. See link for all PA info and requirements: http://www.dmv.pa.gov/Driver-Services/Commercial-Driver/Pages/Commercial-Driver's-License.aspx#.VwFATOYVrIU See link for CDL manual: http://www.dot.state.pa.us/Public/DVSPubsForms/BDL/BDL%20Manuals/Manuals/Commercial%20Drivers%20Manual/Comm%20Manual%20English/PUB%20223.pdf Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.
Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?