Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
11313492

Why cant get employed in this city

Customer Question

why cant get employed in this city
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Have you considered working with a placement agency? using monster.com or having your resume reviewed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my inquiry is based on an an automated response system that is insulting to any application to most company's. i would like the company to provide more specific reasons of deniable of employment and perhaps some indication of error or applicable means to resolve the reason of deniable including conditions for such decision
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
An employer need not respond or provide reasons. You of course may ask but they need not answer. If you suspect discriminatory intent there are options.The eeoc is a federal agency charged with reviewing discrimination complaints. www.eeoc.gov is its site and you can pursue a complaint using it. You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved!I wish you the best. I trust the answer has been helpful. kindly let me know.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Kindly rate me positively.