Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Tina, I 't know where to begin. I work mo Dept of

Customer Question
Hi Tina, I don't know...
Hi Tina, I don't know where to begin. I work for the mo Dept of Conservation and since them very first day of employment, my immediate supervisor has never wanted me around duemto his past hiring, he has lost privileged and he essentially was forced to hire me. This man lacks professionalism, he treats me unfairly to extent of health problems exacerbating. This man feels he can do no wrong and does not have rules to abide by. He has only worked his scheduled shift once in the span of my employment. I feel he is stealing time and he continuing threatens my employment. There is no communication and I had to finally go over his head which became a lost cause and nowmim working with Jefferson city, capital and government regulations. The chief of the Division is coming to speak with me as of now he is investigating. I must be professional, concise, credible I need to not go off on tangents
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
3/30/2016
Employment Lawyer: Maverick, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer

Hello my name is Maverick. If by chance Tina is not able to assist you within a reasonable amount of time, please let me know if you would like for me to field your questions. Thank you.

Employment Lawyer: Attorney2020, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer

If you believe you are being harassed, that may be unlawful activity in the workplace and illegal. Perhaps describe the harassing activity to the Chief of the Division. Also, if you believe that illegal activity is taking place at the employer with this person, explain that to the Chief of the Division as well. You cannot be retaliated for complaining about illegal activty going on in the workplace.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Attorney2020
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer